Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Jail Sistas

While I was in jail, I met several women there that did not deserve to be there. Two of them, very dear to my heart because they were actually defending another person, both got sentenced to prison. Irma, got in the middle of a fight between her adolescent son and the boy's father, but because the boy's father has connections in the community & his ill feelings toward the boy's mother, was able to pay an attorney & got Irma sent to prison. Another one, Cindy, got into a physical fight with a woman who kicked her daughter-in-law in the stomach while in her last month of pregnancy. Cindy was trying to protect her unborn grandchild, but she's the one who got put in jail, while the attacker went free. I met and lived with both of these women while I was in jail and they both have a heart of gold. I have children myself, and would really hurt anyone who tried to hurt either one of my kids. So, if you EVER find yourself in a similar position, you really need to hire me to help you! I'm starting school in the fall for Criminal Justice, so I'll know both sides of the system. Plus, I will look up statutes, laws and codes for the county you live in. Furthermore, if applicable, I will come to court with you to help you fight for your rights!

No comments:

Post a Comment