Saturday, May 22, 2010

The American Criminal INJustice System



In my lifetime with what I've been through, I've learned the hard way that what the United States refers to as "freedom" comes at a price. Once you're grown and can leave the comfort and stability of your family home, you may go to college or work, but there are certain fees we all have to pay to stay "free". Once again, people, I was coerced & threatened. The people who got to me THREATENED to kill my children if I did not cooperate with them. I told my "public pretenders" this and they said it didn't matter. I even had threat letters that were mailed to me...still, I'm now a convicted felon. One of the men who got my address had already been serving a life sentence in prison. Maybe had the US spent more money on building a school that could address his issues, he wouldn't be behind bars, which ultimately led to his phychological coercion of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment