Thursday, August 18, 2016

The Illegal Practices of a SLUMLORD: What Gil Duran did to my Family & I


After having lived in a rental property for 11 years & having experienced almost annual flooding around this duplex property for 8 of those 11 years and having mine & my families civil rights & federal rights violated under California State law & US Federal law, I five you my TRUE, PERSONAL account of what we went through in my newest book:   https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KN72L24.  This is an informative piece of what laws my ex-landlord & his staff violated & what actions I was forced to take to get my justice for my family & I.

I wrote this book with the intent to EDUCATE YOU in the event you or a loved one ever finds yourself in the same or similar situation I was in.  Get your copy TODAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment