Sunday, June 10, 2012

YOUTH SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT CENTER


Hi. My name is Pat Bennett & I am the mother of a troubled 16 year old son that has been using illegal substances from the age of 8. I have advocated in the courtroom for him for the past 6 years and studied criminal justice & psychology for the past two years to help my son. I now want to open & operate a substance abuse treatment center here in the county which I live in, strictly for the youth.So, in my quest to start a YOUTH SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT CENTER for the youth of my home county, I have gotten involved in two legitimate, solid online businesses, one of which is the traffic boot camp. If you sign up with me in this business, I will set aside 50% of the $35.99 fee to put toward my substance abuse treatment center. Please check out the link & tell all your friends. http://www.thetrafficresource.com/pat

No comments:

Post a Comment